Registration is open now!
Full registration includes three days of engaging conference sessions, lunches, morning and afternoon teas, and attendance at the Welcome Reception on Monday 29 July 2024. During breaks, you can visit the exhibition hall, a great opportunity for networking and building relations with others in the industry.
The Conference Dinner will be held on Tuesday 30 July 2024. It will be a good opportunity for relax and join old and new friends after a busy conference day. Ticket are an additional cost and may be purchased for $120 each.
Field Trips will be held on Friday 2 August 2024, and are an additional price to registration. Further details on the Field Trips will be announced shortly.
*Member prices are exclusively available to Members of the Centre for Invasive Species Solutions (as detailed below). In order to proceed with a member registration, your organisation and email address listed in the Contact section must match one of the member formats exactly (for example, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry with an email address ending with @aff.gov.au).
The definition of Member for AVPC registration is as follows: CISS Members are entitled to a discounted entry to AVPC as the Members pay an annual fee to CISS.
To qualify as a Member delegate, you must be an employee of one of the following organisations:
1. Australian Government – Dept of Agriculture Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF)
2. ACT Government – ACT Environment, Planning & Sustainable Development Directorate (EPSDD)
4. Meat and Livestock Australia
5. NSW Department of Primary Industries plus NSW Local Land Services and NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
6. Qld Department of Agriculture & Fisheries (QDAF)
7. SA – Department of Primary Industries & Regions (PIRSA), Department of Environment and Water (DEW SA), Landscape South Australia Limestone Coast
8. TAS – Department of Natural Resources and Environment Tasmania (NRE TAS)
9. VIC – Victorian Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action (DEECA)
10. WA – Department of Primary Industries & Regional Development (DPIRD) WA, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions (DBCA)
11. Nature Foundation SA
12. Invasive Species Council
13. NRM Regions Australia
14. Rabbit Free Australia
15. Wool Producers Australia
All prices are inclusive of GST.
The 19th AVPC is holding accommodation rooms at a number of hotels near Aerial UTS Function Centre.
All bookings are subject to availability, and credit card details are required to secure your booking.
The closing date for all bookings is 5pm AEST Thursday 27 June 2023. Bookings made after this date will be on request with the hotel, subject to availability, and conference rates may not apply.
All payment for accommodation and incidentals will be charged at check in/out at the hotel. Some hotels may choose to pre-charge your credit card at 30 days out.
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD$) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
The hotels included here have been booked as part of a group block, all changes and cancellations must be sent in writing to Conlog at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the cancellation terms and conditions listed for each hotel carefully. Each hotel has a unique cancellation policy which applies after 5pm AEST Thursday 27 June 2023.
Veriu Broadway - Ultimo
Booking via the registration site
Veriu Broadway, a former federation warehouse, provides guests with an innovative and stylish design and loft-inspired living. The hotel offers complimentary bikes to ride the city and free high-speed WiFi to keep you connected.
Distance from Aerial UTS Function Centre: 0.4 km
Veriu Central - Sydney
Booking via the registration site
Surrounded by eclectic cafes, emerging designers and newfound art houses, Veriu Central places you right in the cultural heart of the city. A place you can explore Sydney as it steps proudly into a new and diverse era.
Distance from Aerial UTS Function Centre: 1.3 km